Thanks for the interesting interview. I loved this part - "At 4 am or
so, we saw you shuttling between your studios in a two
wheeler... --> 4 a.m? it was me."

I too think that the movie that they were talking abt was Sultan.
There were earlier news that Sakkarakatti shooting was completed.

Satish

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, || V i s h w e s h ||
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think it's not Sultan coz AFAIK, Sultan is fully animated movie
completely  done in 3D... right??

> Kalimuthu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             I guess
it is 'Sultan' because he says that 'Probably because they are
>  using too many animated sequences in the movie. But if the film is
>  good, the wait doesn't matter.'
>
>  On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 12:08 AM, Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > it should be Sakkarakatti and not Chakravarthy..
>  >
>  > cool interview with ARR and all credits to Srini for scanning the
images..
>  >
>  > good to know Krish is singing for ARR..
>  >
>  > talks are with Gautam?!? interesting..  ARRs choice as Yesudas is
kinda
>  > surprising!
>  >
>  > long live ARR and his music!
>

>                         Recent Activity
>
>            42
>        New Members
>
>                   Visit Your Group

            Find helpful tips
>   for Moderators
>   on the Yahoo!
>   Groups team blog.
>
>                                             How-To Zone
>   on Yahoo! Groups
>   Find garden, home
>   & auto groups.
>
>                                             Special K Group
>   on Yahoo! Groups
>   Join the challenge
>   and lose weight.
>

>         .
>

>   " The search is more important than the destination "
>
>   - a r rahman -

Try it now.