is it the Song "Sambha sambha lambha o re" fro the movie love birds releasd on
Jan '96 and the song was sung by aslam mustafa.

am i right? do reply

Murali.G
Coimbatore
________________________________
> To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:02:34 +0100
> Subject: Re: [arr] [Semi-ARR] Which is the first filmi music played by Guitar
> Prasanna?
>

> Absolutely right! It is none other than our musical genius. Can u find to
> which film he played, and which song it is?
>
> Gomzy  wrote:
> for arr.
>
> On 4/10/08, !--Sri Balaji--!> wrote:
> To which music director he played? Which film? Which song?
>
> Rahmaniacs has to answer for this....Because they only know this.
> Lets see how many are very deep involved in listening music information about
> our whizkid.
>
> Guys, reply soon....Come on....counting starts 1, 2, 3, .......
>
> cheers!
> sribalaji
> Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

> Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Technology : Catch up on updates on the latest Gadgets, Reviews, Gaming and
Tips to use technology etc.
http://computing.in.msn.com/