is it for Duet!!

----- Original Message ----
From: !--Sri Balaji--! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 10 April, 2008 3:32:34 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] [Semi-ARR] Which is the first filmi music played by Guitar
Prasanna?

Absolutely right! It is none other than our musical genius. Can u find to which
film he played, and which song it is?

Gomzy <gomtesh.upadhye@ gmail.com> wrote:
for arr.

On 4/10/08, !--Sri Balaji--! <esbsrinivas@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
To which music director he played? Which film? Which song?

Rahmaniacs has to answer for this....Because they only know this.
Lets see how many are very deep involved in listening music information about
our whizkid.

Guys, reply soon....Come on....counting starts 1, 2, 3, .......

cheers!
sribalaji

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

      Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/