Hello All,

I had an opportunity to spend some time in Jaffna at the northern tip
of Sri Lanka in 2005.  While there I was exposed to Hindi and Tamil
music for the first time...and it was absolutely amazing, and life
changing!

In particular I really appreciate the music of Mr. A.R. Rahman. I
have unfortunately lost the compilation CD which I bought in Jaffna
and although I was able to locate many of his songs on ITunes, there
is one in particular I am unable to find...

Although I do not remember the title I remember it was a slow song
(ballad), and had the word "India" in the first line...I am unsure if
it was in Hindi, or Tamil, and I think the first word began with a
vowel...something like...

"...Ha ah re ha......India..."

I know it's a long shot but if anyone knows the song I am talking
about I would really appreciate the title.

Thank you for reading!

B. Casolari
Key West, Florida