I'm not absolutely positive...I'm a novice to the A.R. Rahaman's music, but as
I recall it, the voice sounded very much like his.  As I said it was a ballad
and it was in Hindi or Tamil, not sure...any help you can offer is greatly
appreciated!

Pradeepan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            I'm going to rake up my brains for a few days :)  to see if I can
come up with an answer.
  are you sure the track you are referring to is by A.R.Rahman ?