From: Anand Bharathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 14 April, 2008 4:35:09 PM
Subject: RE: [arr] Re: WAKE UP UAE FANS

I have 5 tickets for my family. Now can anyone enlighten about how the parking
scenario is around the Sharjah Cricket stadium? Its ages since I have been
there. Is there construction activity around there because it is advised on the
ticket to take a taxi to the venue. I don’t intend taking a taxi so what is the
best time to reach there? Any ideas?

Anand