Hey guys lets make a plan to meet up before the concert..I am
planning to get there by 4pm....any facilites for parking cars at the
stadium??

Ryaaz 050-6589956

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, mehroof sm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Better to take a CAB to the Stadium.
>
>   Thanks
>   Mehroof Mohamed
>   5482108
>
> $*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>             You can take the camera guys..they mention this on
tickets of all the concerts...just give it a try..

> vino_09 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       Yeah that is a concern....I was also planning to take my
camera...to
> click pix of our boss...but it looks like mobile cameras would b
the
> only solution. My name is Vino and would b attending the concert
> with my brohter...
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sreejith Ullattil
> <oursreeju@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi guys
> > A concern of mine: No camera's allowed...
> >
> > i can understand no video's allowed...but what if we have a
> normal still camera (but all still camera's also comes with a very
> minimal video feature)...The ticket says ''Recording equipment is
> prohibited'' & ''Camera's are not allowed''....
> >
> > Any thoughts on this? I actually got the VIP pass to take a lot
> of pictures of the concert...never know if we even turn out lucky
> get a picture with Rahman Sir...
> >
> > Answering Biju's question, my name is Sreejith (050-
> 4579971)...will be coming to the show with my sister who flew from
> India just for this show...
> >
> > biju syed <bijusyed79@> wrote:
> > everyones busy i suppose,k so can we make a list of
> people who gonna be there and try to find some way so that we cud
> meet up.any suggetions?
> >
> > p.s biju syed
> >
> > fameeb mohd <fameebmohd@> wrote:
> > I AM IN . 3 TICKETS BOOKED .
> > PLZ TELL ABT THE PARKING SCENARIO AS ANAND SAID.
> >
> > C YA GUYS ....
> >
> > BY THE WAY ...IS EVERY RAHMAN FANS IN UAE SLEEPING ????
> >
> > FAMEEB !!
> > 050 3130449 ....

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, <a
href="http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_groups_1/*http://in.promos.yahoo.
com/groups/bestofyahoo/"> we have it.</a>