I tink we are not going to get anythin saying HJ coppied this and that. What
need to be discussed is the song Pilotes    Automatqies which is coppied from
Ottagatha    Kattikko by ARR. I don't credits are given to ARR...

I found this article. Read it...

A R Rahman's 'Ottagatha Kattikko'    (Gentleman, 1993) and           La
Caution's 'Pilotes    Automatqies', 2005.
                                          This one's a reverse! Or, it possibly
could be. Just came across (thanks    to messages in the Rahman Yahoo Group and
TFM Page) a track 'Pilotes    Automatqies' by a French hip-hop group called 'La
Caution'. And it    samples almost throughout the song, A R Rahman's 1993
chartbuster 'Ottagatha    Kattikko' from Gentleman (called 'Roop Suhana lagta
hai' in Hindi!). The    hip-hop track is part of La Caution's 2005 album, 'Arc
En Ciel Pour Dal    Toniens'. Now, a few pertinent questions. Does the French
album include    a credit to Rahman? How did they come to know about a Tamil
track...any    possible Indian connection somewhere? And most importantly, does
   Rahman know?

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99