What a concert and what a report, Lakki? It was nice talking to you as well.
You had observed the minutest details and unfortunately I could not make out
what was going on the stage as I was sitting in the gallery. But the crowd
reaction was phenomenal. People were having a blast and I thought the whole
stadium was singing Humma, Humma along with him. Whenever ARR came to sing,
the crowd was roaring and I don’t think he forgot any of his lines. The
sound did not carry all way through to the part of the gallery where I was
sitting especially for the softer songs like chanda re. But overall it was
an extraordinary concert. I liked the idea of not having a compeer (who
needs one for ARR’s songs) and the way one song was belted after another
with no fuss or hype. It was just sheer music and sheer bliss all the way.
The only sore point was the litter left all around. I had to walk through
piles of it to exit the stadium. Weren’t there any bins around?

Long Live ARR and his music. I have given the link below for the report
which came in GN today.

http://www.gulfnews.com/tabloid/Entertainment/10206876.html

http://www.gulfnews.com/tabloid/Entertainment/10206894.html

anand