Hi Rajith Ram Nivas

awesome post. Am moved by your devotion for ARR. You are not a fan, but a
devotee ( if I can say )

Your sincere yearning has blessed you with an opportunity with ARR. I read
each and every word of your mail. Very touching.

Hope, God willing, you get to meet ARR many a times. God Bless

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always