I think Kathalan should be top of the list..

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I think Taal would be top it in hindi
while Roja would for tamil.

  On 4/28/08, Shah Navas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             An album must
sell 1,000,000 copies to go Platinum
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum_album) . Elvis had 45 platinum albums to
the Beattles' 39, Streisands' 30, and the Rollings Stones' 28. I guess Elvis
holds the record for highest number of platinum albums.

Any idea, how many does Rahman have? And which one is the highest highest
selling album of Rahman? Would that make it to the list here -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_albums_worldwide

Gopal/Vijay,

Is it possible for us to have list of top 10 albums of Rahman by sales on the
website?