same wish here, i also want to know how many records are sold. but no
sites report them. it will be wonderful to have #s sold

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, haris zeenath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> then rahman's 90% of hindi albums will be platinum.... even some of
tamil...

> Shah Navas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          An album must sell
1,000,000 copies to go Platinum
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum_album) . Elvis had 45 platinum
albums to the Beattles' 39, Streisands' 30, and the Rollings Stones'
28. I guess Elvis holds the record for highest number of platinum albums.

> Any idea, how many does Rahman have? And which one is the highest
highest selling album of Rahman? Would that make it to the list here -
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_albums_worldwide

> Gopal/Vijay,
>
> Is it possible for us to have list of top 10 albums of Rahman by
sales on the website?

>  Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo!
Group.