I have a strong feeling that RGV would opt for rahman very soon......Hope it
happens soon..

Tapey3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I don't think RGV will opt for ARR. I doubt he'd be willing to wait
so long for the music.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Prasad Varma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know RGV has fallen on bad times and his music sense of late has
not been as tasteful as before but this is welcome news if the
interview is real.

http://www.naachgaana.com/2008/04/29/i-didnt-have-time-for-dasavatharam-rahman/