I don't think RGV will take Rahman for his films again unless the
Music remain core of the film. In all these years, RGV made slick
and thriller films which doesn't require situational songs.

In other note, Satya remains my all time favourite Hindi film. I see
it whenever I get chance especially for gripping performances, slick
editing/direction and Sandeep Chowta's haunting BGM's. "Shiva"
& "Company" are other RGV films which come close to the brilliance
of Satya.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Oops almost forgot Sathya and Company. RGV has some good music
sense. Hoping
> to have the combo soon.
>
> On 5/1/08, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > There was Daud after Rangeela. Then Mast ofcourse has some good
music.

> > On 5/1/08, Shah Navas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > >   'Mast' had good music by Sandeep Chowta.

40yahoogroups.com>,

RGV

40yahoogroups.com><arrahmanfans%

Ramu. I