when ever i sees or hear abt rahmanji i use to thnk that am d first person to
hear this,n i use to take my phn to cnct net then in our grp there r so many lk
me n they use to dominate my part,but this time i want allw that.i thnk iam d
first prsn to mail this.saw one song in v channel n it is picturisd in a
cmps.it is nt a romantic melody. .any way i dnt want to look that ,bt song is
nice to hear n wil grow in the first hearing it self.very nice i thnk this
album wil create record.any way no promos for ada til nw in channelswhat is
happening  wil it release on 6th vithurji pls put some light on tìs .n provide
release date of.jtyjn ,ada n sakkarakatti.. Pls vithurn vijay or any bdy in
this group

Be a better friend, newshound, and