Bro Aneeshji

To be very frank with you, I dont know anything abt music release dates.
Whatever I get to know, I wil surely inform.

Vijay & Gopal are the official people, and I am just like a spokesman,
collecting news from the net.. Thats it . They are the right people, to give
the right info, at the right time.

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:43 AM, aneesh ani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   when ever i sees or hear abt rahmanji i use to thnk that am d first
> person to hear this,n i use to take my phn to cnct net then in our grp there
> r so many lk me n they use to dominate my part,but this time i want allw
> that.i thnk iam d first prsn to mail this.saw one song in v channel n it is
> picturisd in a cmps.it is nt a romantic melody. .any way i dnt want to
> look that ,bt song is nice to hear n wil grow in the first hearing it
> self.very nice i thnk this album wil create record.any way no promos for ada
> til nw in channelswhat is happening wil it release on 6th vithurji pls put
> some light on tìs .n provide release date of.jtyjn ,ada n sakkarakatti.. Pls
> vithurn vijay or any bdy in this group

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always