From: Ambrish L. Acharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 4, 2008 9:33:27 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Kabhi-Kabhi Singer

It's Karthik.

-A

Ambrish L. Acharya
http://ambrish. acharyas. net/
Senior Audio Engineer
Star TV (News Corp.) - Hong Kong

P  PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL

On 4 May 2008, at 4:36 PM, abhishek arora wrote:

Well, I think I've found the answer myself after
listening it couple of times, Acc. to me, Its JAVED
ALI n If its true, Hats Off to his versatility for
singing such a song after JASHN-E-BAHAARA.
Abhi

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/
;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ