Film: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
[IMDB]<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473367/fullcredits>
Studio: Aamir Khan Productions

Director: Abbas Tyrewala
Producer: Aamir Khan
Music: AR Rahman

We recorded 2 songs for this film. But unfortunately, I believe both these
songs have now been excluded from the film.

Working with ARR sir was like a dream come true for me. We started off the
day by recording Sonu Niigaam and ended it with Sunnidhi Chauhan.

http://ambrish.acharyas.net/gallery/jaanetu/jaanetu.html