Hi Lalsingh,

Just think what we do if you don't have any software to RIP voice
less BGM from DVD or anything. In my point of view... some BGM tracks
are useless without the voice... for example... Many scenes from
Iruvar (Maniratham's movie) and most of the scenes from Sivaji
including the Mottai boss RAP.

I guess Vithur learnt to RIP BGMS very recently with the help of a
member of this group (Vithur, I am not sure. Pleas correct me if I am
wrong)

So... I would suggest you to try the same and tell us about your
experience. I have been using the Ripping and other sound editors
like Cool Edit pro, Gold wave, Audacity, and Sound forge (all the
versions) more then 6 years.. Only thing we required is Good software
and the excellent knowledge in using the software. That's it. Nothing
else...

I guess Kassim has enough experience and good software to RIP the
BGMs. Here every one knows Vithur doing a great job on behalf of out
group. If you are frustrated with his stuff... don't use it.
Pleaseeeeeeeeee don't spoil other's mood here.

Since you have started the discussion about the individuals.... I
would like to give you the same here. I would to give you a small
suggestion here... before going to criticize some one... please ask
your self who you are and what you have done.

I am not trying to hurt or praise any individuals here. Friends
please do not encourage this kind of threads anymore.

- Mathan Raj A

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "lalisingh20" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Obviously, I can't help it if you can't understand a simple point I
> was trying to make, and instead you decided take it in a negative
> direction.  Don't worry, no offense taken.  The other problem is
> people are way too sentimental and sensitive on this group.  Any
time
> anyone criticizes... "Oh no, the world falls apart"..  be realistic
> and objective, grow up people.
>
> If someone makes a point, be objected and FIRST try to understand
what
> they are saying... then comment. I never claimed to be better than
> anyone here.  I never claimed to know how to rip BGMs.  I'm not
taking
> anyone's side or putting anyone down here.  Vithur's or Kaissiom
they
> have both done a great job providing us with countless BGMs, it's
> people like them who make this group lively.
>
> My point was.. when you have two collections of Swades BGM.. 1)
> completely voiceless (kaissiom) and 2) partially voiceless
(vithur).
> Which one would you keep?
>
> The point I was trying to make..AGAIN.. was just that I, and maybe
> other people as well, prefer completely voiceless over partially
> voiceless.  And then I stated that we are so spoiled because of
that.
>    we are so spoiled with completely voiceless BGM that we do not
> fully appreciate partially voiceless BGMs.  Do I not like Vithur's
> work or can I do better than him? NO.  I grab everything Vithur or
> Kaissiom post on here.. but when I listen to partially voiceless
> BGMs.. I wish they were completely voiceless.  Don't tell me you
know
> wish that either.  We are here's for Rahman's music, not to listen
> an incomplete dialogue from a movie.
>
> Anyway, you tried to take this comment in a negative way, so I had
> clarify my point again.  Let's keep it at that.
>
> Let's see what the other two gentlemen (vithur and Kaissiom) have to
> say about this.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Kumaresh-n <kumaresh.n86@>
wrote:

> > Dats a good 1 Gomzy....
> >

> > 2008/5/10 Gomzy <gomtesh.upadhye@>:
> >
> > >   I would appreciate if you could try your hand in ripping any
one
> BGM of
> > > any movie. And oh, no offense!

> with