Since you asked for my input: I believe everyone in this group
contributes to the group in their capacity and capability.. be it Gopal,
Vijay, me, Vithur, You(lalisingh) or any other member, including someone
who joined yesterday.  Together, we all make this group a worthwhile and
meaning place for all Rahman fans worldwide.  Let's not deviate from our
goal and let's celebrate Rahman's music in whatever way we can.. be it
truly voiceless or partially voiceless.

Let me also share a secret with you,  Vithur is a good friend of mine,
we have respect for each other and we learn from each other.  I think
it's best to take these topics off-line and contact the concerned
individuals directly with your feedback, suggestions and criticism, in
this case.. me and Vithur.  Trust me, I have received many emails of
appreciation, suggestions, and criticisms.  Every single one of them has
helped me improve my work.  Together, we all can work for the benefit of
the group.

I recently lost a very beloved pet to rare viral
disease,http://picasaweb.google.com/kaissiom/RumiSAssortedPics
<http://picasaweb.google.com/kaissiom/RumiSAssortedPics>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/kaissiom/RumiFromABabyToAYearOld>  ,and  it
only reminded me that life is short... don't regret the past, cherish
the present and hope the best for the future.

Peace,
Wasim
p.s. I can't get the Kabhi Kabhi Aditi song out of my mind... it's on an
involuntary Repeat mode  :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "lalisingh20" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Obviously, I can't help it if you can't understand a simple point I
> was trying to make, and instead you decided take it in a negative
> direction.  Don't worry, no offense taken.  The other problem is
> people are way too sentimental and sensitive on this group.  Any time
> anyone criticizes... "Oh no, the world falls apart"..  be realistic
> and objective, grow up people.
>
> If someone makes a point, be objected and FIRST try to understand what
> they are saying... then comment. I never claimed to be better than
> anyone here.  I never claimed to know how to rip BGMs.  I'm not taking
> anyone's side or putting anyone down here.  Vithur's or Kaissiom they
> have both done a great job providing us with countless BGMs, it's
> people like them who make this group lively.
>
> My point was.. when you have two collections of Swades BGM.. 1)
> completely voiceless (kaissiom) and 2) partially voiceless (vithur).
> Which one would you keep?
>
> The point I was trying to make..AGAIN.. was just that I, and maybe
> other people as well, prefer completely voiceless over partially
> voiceless.  And then I stated that we are so spoiled because of that.
>    we are so spoiled with completely voiceless BGM that we do not
> fully appreciate partially voiceless BGMs.  Do I not like Vithur's
> work or can I do better than him? NO.  I grab everything Vithur or
> Kaissiom post on here.. but when I listen to partially voiceless
> BGMs.. I wish they were completely voiceless.  Don't tell me you know
> wish that either.  We are here's for Rahman's music, not to listen to
> an incomplete dialogue from a movie.
>
> Anyway, you tried to take this comment in a negative way, so I had to
> clarify my point again.  Let's keep it at that.
>
> Let's see what the other two gentlemen (vithur and Kaissiom) have to
> say about this.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Kumaresh-n kumaresh.n86@ wrote:
> >
> > Dats a good 1 Gomzy....
> >

> > 2008/5/10 Gomzy gomtesh.upadhye@:
> >
> > >   I would appreciate if you could try your hand in ripping any one
> BGM of
> > > any movie. And oh, no offense!

> with

<arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,