From: Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 17 May, 2008 6:48:41 PM
Subject: [arr] Not impressed with the Pappu song

Just from what I've heard. The song may hold some surprises, but it
sounds like typical bollywood hip hop. Anyway, I'm still excited
about the album for Kabhi Kabhi, ARR's solo, and 1 or 2 other songs
which appear promising. I really love Kabhi Kabhi. But, the Pappu
song could be one song that I may take a pass on this CD.

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/