Hai guys....
                         Nice 2 here  abt JTYJN.. It is just released isnt it,
but I wonder why no one has written anything abt ADA which released yesterday.
Being a hardcore rahman fan both movies are equally important to me. Quick
reactions for jane tu made me to mention abt this.... What ever our BOSS rocks
always.... OOo God i love you for making me a rahman fan.. I em proud of that.

  Sanku

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Cant agree more. ARR attempts the 80ish sound and yet again scores
full points.

  On 5/20/08, Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             Very fresh and
breezy. Nice and youthful, contemporary with different
musical styles, not just hip hop. Beter than what I thought, though
I'm still not a big fan of the pappu song. My favs are Kabhi Aditi and
the title song by ARR, which is just a stroke of genius singing in jazz
like that and ARR's smooth, relaxing, and mellow voice matches the mood
of the song so incredibly well. A perfect fit! Alright, now where's
the darn CD????

ARR, YOU ARE BEYOND WORDS!