I almost wish he'd do fewer Tamil films.  Tamil filmmakers are not
making interesting films.  Same old masalas and romances.  Hindi
cinema is not perfect, but at least they try different kind of things.
 Besides Shankar and Mani Ratnam, who in Tamil cinema brings out the
best in ARR?  And who knows when Mani Ratnam will make another Tamil film.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Pradeepan R"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Completely Ridiculous. Why do you want to see ARR bathing in the
same well.
> its Absolutely necessary for anyone to EVOLVE with Time.. think of
how much
> we have changed /moved forward in the last 16 years - from using
internet to
> eating .
> If an artist does not evolve & does not expand his boundaries, then
he is
> bound to get Extinct.
> I can only think of dinosaurs or a famous Tamil Music Director.
>
> Rahman is beautifully balancing Tamil, Hindi & International Projects.
> btw, anyone who really appreciates music, shouldn't be bothered at
all about
> the Language or the Useless face that is used to Picturise the Songs.
> As a Tamilian, I am extremely happy to see ARR break his own
limitations.
> that is what Defines ARR.
>
> I wouldn't mind seeing him do an Italian Movie.. The most poetic
movies come
> out of Italy.
> Go Rahman Go.!!!!
> (No offence meant to anyone, but taking a line from a ARR song.. Gundu
> Chattiyil Kuthirai otta Koodathe !!!!)
>
> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Leslie D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >    It feels so wrong when you ask ARR to compose more tamil songs.
He is
> > trying
> > his level best to balance between Tamil, Hindi and the West. Hindi
offers
> > him more money than tamil but still he does Tamil and still people
> > complain.
> >

> > I find it NRIs complaining all the more irritating. They can leave
their
> > country to earn more money but expect ARR to always work in Tamil.
Thats
> > not
> > fair. When you are ready to leave you home for money then what is
wrong
> > even
> > if ARR prefers to do more movies in Hindi and the West.
> >
> > Leslie
> >
> > On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Gobi Kanadasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>   *Dear ARR fans,*
> >>
> >> After 16 years, I felt like ARR has gone too far in front of us(Tamil
> >> fans). I felt like ARR has left us searching for his soul
stirring numbers
> >> that were haunting us for years in 90's. It has been quite sad to
hear ARR
> >> Tamil songs only once in a year for Tamil fans nowadays. ARR used
to say,
> >> the Tamilians expect a lot from him. In my opinion, not only
Tamilians but

Mail<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52418/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html>.