This is a special release by Universal Music.........request all group
members to go and buy this...proceeds go to the foundation...there were some
complaints earlier that online buying was not convenient to all......now you
have it in stores...go ahead...gift it to someone or use it as return gifts
for your kids' birthdays.......

Thanks
vijay