hei guys
can i buy this book online and get it shipped to my home in kerala? I am in
dubai now

----- Original Message ----
From: Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:57:22 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Pray for Me Brother Books in Landmark - Chennai

Vijay,

Can you confirm if the book is available in other cities as well?

On 5/21/08, Srinivasa Krishnan <srinivaasakrishnanv @gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks to Universal on behalf of our group..
Thank you Vijay for sharing this info :)

--
Regards,
V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN

On 5/20/08, Vijay Iyer <vijay.mohan. [EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
This is a special release by Universal Music....... ..request all group members
to go and buy this...proceeds go to the foundation.. .there were some
complaints earlier that online buying was not convenient to all......now you
have it in stores...go ahead...gift it to someone or use it as return gifts for
your kids' birthdays... ....

Thanks
vijay

 On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Srinivasa Krishnan <srinivaasakrishnanv