I am very very much impressed. The album is truly mindblowing. It is
also different from usual ARR albums in that the songs are instantly
catchy, you don't have to wait them to grow on you. I am completlely
in love with the "Jaane Tu Mera Kya Hai (Aditi)", the best song on the
album. It completely knocked me out in the first listening. Sounds an
intant hit. There could NOT have been a better choice than Runa Rizvi.
Her vicals gave the song a haunting feel. My second favorites are
"Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi" and "Kahin To Hogi Ho". Very fresh and
youthful, awesome work by the boss. Rashid's voice is so youthful, it
will suit Imran Khan so well. My least favorite is "Nazrein Milana
Nazrein Churaana" (which is the second best song according to Indiafm).

Here is my ranking:
1 Jaane Tu Mera Kya Hai (Aditi)
2 Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi
3 Kahin To Hogi Ho
4 Pappu Can't Dance
5 Jaane Tu Mera Kya Hai (Jai)
6 Tu Bole Main Boloon
7 Nazrein Milana Nazrein Churaana

Also with such a superb music now I have so many hopes with the movie.
Seems like a fresh, youthful love story..