Vithur, you have posted a particular part of the entire interview. I guess
you did it with a reason. Because this part of the interview always gave me
the goosebumps and left me teary eyed seeing Rahman's spirituality and
humility. "It's the way you take life..", imagine anyone making that
statement at age 40. I am going to write a post about the spirituality
around A R Rahman. I don't think he is just a music director, he is a
spiritual guru. Music happens to be his route to help us attain divinity.

Thanks Vithur.

Love,
Adi.

--