From: Adi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:45:52 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Being A.R. Rahman - CNN Video

Vithur, you have posted a particular part of the entire interview. I guess you
did it with a reason. Because this part of the interview always gave me the
goosebumps and left me teary eyed seeing Rahman's spirituality and humility.
"It's the way you take life..", imagine anyone making that statement at age 40.
I am going to write a post about the spirituality around A R Rahman. I don't
think he is just a music director, he is a spiritual guru. Music happens to be
his route to help us attain divinity.

Thanks Vithur.

Love,
Adi.