The simple way is to stop talking about the sites by names (we should not
popularize them), and do whatever we can do to stop them..... maybe they
will have restrictions on free downloads which normally all depend...

we can use their bandwidth (simply downloading and deleting the files :) )
so that others will not be able to download.

If one or more times a user will visit the same site, and is not able to
download, he will most probably forget the site...

   Re: Stop piracy
   Posted by: "Pradeepan R" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   pradeepanonline
   Wed May 21, 2008 7:14 pm (PDT)
   Is there anyway to stop Sites with Illegal download links ?

--
Regards

Anantha Narayanan.T.L
---
Check out my website at http://tlananthu.googlepages.com

Check out my oracle related blogs at
http://askanantha.blogspot.com

* Every 3000 papers you use requires a tree to be cut. Consider the
environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.