Hey Ya all
Just for my reference, do you think all this crap
about the song being inspired or copied is going to
stop you from listening to Rahman's music from next
time on, if yes go ahead, if not leave it here, I
think we would be Rahman Fan's at the end of the day.

Chaos

--- karthik subramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>