Dude Vishal ! why this singer is imitating Arr ;)

--- On Fri, 30/5/08, Vishal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Vishal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Tu Bole Main Boloon is inspired from which song?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 30 May, 2008, 7:38 AM

Gomzy/Gopal,

Please listen to the following and let me know what you think: (pay attention
to the lyrics
as well)

http://youtube. com/watch? v=5Rhmr_jeq3g& feature=related

And I would appreciate if you stop making assumptions about people's ability
(or the lack
thereof) of reading and comprehending -- and shooting off e-mails based on
these
assumptions.

Thanks,
Vishal

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
..> wrote:

> > Does this count as an inspiration?
> >
> > Does anyone know if they bought the rights for the song?
> >
> > This is disappoiting, and unsettlting.
>
> I know what your email means. It means that people read and comprehend
> less and shoot off emails (and their mouth) without a thought, more.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Vishal" <vishal1278@ > wrote:
> >
> > What does this mean?
> >
> > Does this count as an inspiration?
> >
> > Does anyone know if they bought the rights for the song?
> >
> > This is disappoiting, and unsettlting.
> >
> > Vishal
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Ramesh R <triscodeca@ >
wrote:

> > > Isn't that the Gershwin song "Let's call the whole thing off"?
> > > http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Let's_Call_the_ Whole_Thing_ Off
> > > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=zZ3fjQa5Hls
> > >
> > > There's another version with Ella Fitzgerald & Louis
Armstrong
> > > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=twF4Mt- q5jw

      BMR - a key player in weight issues. Know more -
http://in.search.yahoo.com/search?&fr=na_onnetwork_mail_taglines&ei=UTF-8&rd=r1&p=basal+metabolic+rate