Damn! The moment I read that on Baradwaj's blog, I wanted to post it
here and you beat me to it.

"You have a great record with Harris. They'll think I've done
something to that. I don't want to get into the bad books of people.
Are you sure it's okay?"

Reading this just reiterates how genuinely humble and nice this man is.

Kaushik
http://www.thekingofdreamers.blogspot.com/

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Speaking of Rahman, there’s been a lot of talk about the switch
from your regular, Harris Jayaraj.

http://www.desipundit.com/baradwajrangan/2008/06/05/interview-gautam-vasudev-menon/