Hi Dinesh,

Your passion is totally evident from ur mail itself!!
really proud and elated to know about the work that you and other
members of TWS do!! :D

keep rocking!!!

Aravind

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Dinesh Vaidya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My Dear Rahman
sir,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
June 08, 2008

>  &nbsp;
>
> “The Wandering Souls” has just now finished their RAHMANIA
> concert in Pune and as I type this letter for you, my mind is filled
with
> emotions…… Emotions of happiness, emotions of
fulfillment…..satisfaction that
> we upheld the soul of your music and we gave the audience the BEST
what we
> could as per your own encouraging words to the group.
>
>  &nbsp;
>
> Rahman Sir…… WE DID IT….WE DID IT !!!!!
>
>  &nbsp;
>
> Our programme started at 7.15 PM and ended at 1030PM. The
> group had prepared a bouquet of songs chosen from your choicest of
all. What
> did we perform this time ? here is a list for you,
>
>  &nbsp;
>
> First Half
>
> 1. Azeem-O-shaan Shehenshah
>
> 2. Roja Janeman
>
> 3. Khalbali
>
> 4. Chandralekha â€" Rahman sir, we performed this in TAMIL !
>
> 5. Bombay
> theme
>
> 6. Mitwa â€" Lagaan
>
> 7. Humma Humma
>
> 8. Rangeela Re
>
> 9. Tu Hi Re
>
> 10. Chaiyaa Chaiyaa
>
> 11. Tere Bina
>
> 12. Khwaja mere Khwaja
>
>  &nbsp;
>
> In second half, we performed
>
> 13. Swades Instrumental ( Live Shehnai ) version of Yeh Jo
> Des Hai tera
>
> 14. Yuhi Chala Chal
>
> 15. Holi song from Mangal Pandey
>
> 16. Rang de Basanti
>
> 17. Saathiya
>
> 18. Roobaroo
>
> 19. Maiyaa Maiyaa â€" Guru
>
> 20. Jashn-e Bahara â€" JA
>
> 21. Pathshala â€" RDB
>
> 22. Shakalaka Baby â€" We performed this from Bombay Dreams
>
> 23. Patriotic Song Medley â€" We had Bharat Humko Jaan Se
> Pyara Hai / Des Mere Des Mere Meri Jaan Hai tu / Aazadi Gaayenge (
Netaji) /
> Yeh jo Des Hai tera &amp; finally Maa Tujhe Salaam !
>
>  &nbsp;
>
> We had a 2000+ audience who were rooting for Once-More for
> so many times….We also displayed the PFMB books and informed the
audience about
> the work you are doing with UN for poverty alleviation through your
ARRahman
> Foundation. I am sure the audience understood the MAN behind the
music this
> time.
>
>  &nbsp;
>
> We can not speak for ourself, I think our audience will
> probably say something about us. After performing the RAHMANIA show
for more
> than 10 times now, the group can certainly vouch that it is a very
very challenging
> task to reproduce the essence / feel of Rahman sound. We have been
trying to
> reach that sound and each time we try to reach closer it brings us the
> satisfaction and pride that “YOU ARE THE GREATEST” !
>
>  &nbsp;
>
> Rahman sir…..we missed you…..We are hopeful of getting a
> chance to perform in front of you, whatever we have learnt from one
of the
> greatest musical genius, a humble and caring person………
>
>  &nbsp;
>
> On behalf of the entire group consisting of Anmol Bhave /
> Hrishikesh Ranade / Ashutosh Joshi / Jasaraj Joshi / Swarali Joshi /
Swarada
> Kulkarni / Pallavi Paranjape / Tejas Lagvankar / Pinak Agate / Vivek
Kodilkar /

have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/