Congrats! to 'the wandering Souls' I wish I were a part of ur team but we can
atleast be in touch thru our group and meet some day at some place.....Till
then, keep rocking....It is ,indeed, very difficult to recreate the notes
perfectly . Let alone the magic of Arr's creations.....He is no doubt the
Almoghty's Son (Chosen one)
Nilima