Hello Sandeep,

I, too like many rahman fans am very strict about sound quality of
rahman's work. Lossless codecs are the only alternative to WAV. There
are few like FLAC, WMA Lossless,WAVPACK and APE which are comparable
to WAV. You should findout which codec is compatible to your mp3 player...

Also you can have a deeper insight at
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Lossless_comparison

Some time back, i was also looking for guidance on codec, but finally
i bought myself a portable sony discman. I find best solution for
listening to audio cds.

Cheers,
Niven

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sandeep_pondy"