Another option..

   1. Burn an image file of the CD.
   2. Put it in a folder, name it by the CD title.
   3. Install a software that allows you to create virtual drives on your
   system (Alcohol 120% or Power ISO)
   4. Create virtual CD/DVD drives on your system.
   5. Mount the image file on the virtual drive and play. Total lossless.

This will help, if you listen music on your computer (Windows / Linux
systems).

-