Dude ! i was thrilled to see numerous posts on sakkarakatti within 48 hrs. it
will earn a good advertisement :) dude tapey not an expression needed for
majaority listen to hindi numbers too as i said before & everyone know this as
well. you still want analysis after the reasons like "leave letter to school".

  rgds

Tapey3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          We are disappointed because many of us at this Yahoo group listen to
whatever ARR releases in any language. I hope that ARR has indeed
modified the songs dramatically, as he did with Dekho Na from Swades.
Plus, the original songs are already fantastic and do not need
improvement.

Gopal, can you expound on the "emotionally blackmailed" part? I hope
it is not true! Nobody should be treated in such a manner, and how
can ARR give his best music if he is under duress?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rajeevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello guys,
> I don't understand why most of you are so dissapointed by the two
reued tunes in Sakarakkatti. Firstly, the album is released for tamil
audience not particularly to any individual only. I believe most of
tamil audience have never heard either chinama or yeh rista songs
before. And I'm sure he would never mix the song as same as released
in Meenaxi. It would be different and purely for Tamil listeners. I
promise you guys, he will never dissapoint his fans. Apart from it,
directors wish may be to extract the tunes from Meenaxi. And Rahman
can't help it. He has admit this on the latest "cut on the above"
interview.Baba song was used in Swades was not Rahman's wish it was
Ashutosh's. He called Rajini sir and ask for permission. And Rahman
made it even better than the original version. Guys its always better
reusing his own tunes than copying someone else. So grow up people,
don't make any conclusion before listening to the songs. And if you
are still
> dissapointed, then don't ever hear to the songs. I bet you don't!.
You will sure buy it or download it.