Dude Anish ! Just be proud like Rahmaniacs, Rahmantics, we belong to another
new found word "AR species" ;) Dont ask for more which is considered a Sin.
Unfortunately & Conveniently it is viewed as regional divide. You see to it
World praises AR. I am looking forward to AR, quit Indian Music to win the
Hollywood. Lets all pray for him to become successful in Hollywood. He has done
a very big thing of KMMusic Conservatory which no other indian music director
achieved to create Symphony Orchestra. We all proud of him at this giant step.

  rgds

anishshreya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          I feel boss gives his best to Hindi music. Once it was tamil with
Gentleman,Kadhalan,Roja and etc. But after 2000 its more like hindi
scores were much more superior incomparison. I personally feel that
boss is not scoring his best for tamil. Unless it mani or shanker the
rest are all below par. I personally feel boss should give us that
lilting songs which once we used to hear.

I do not know how true is it. Sakarakati was rumoured to have 2 used
songs. Comeon boss.....tamilians deserve more than that. If you can
give fresh songs for movies like ada and jaane tu .... (amir khan
production) why not to sakaraikati...

I hope the songs he is going to compose for Surya(director) and
gowtham menon will be mindblowing...

Please give your best to tamil....where your roots are.

Shashi

Arr forever