From: Pradeepan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:29:40 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Boss.....Pls give tamilians your best

it is not the language, it is not even more abt the Director - it is about the
Movie/script.
Better the movie, better will be the output from ARR.

C'mon - some of the WORST movies recently for which ARR was asked to score
music were the tamil movies like
GodFather(Varalaru) , ATM, SOK etc.,
Do you think movie-wise they were better than Guru, JA, RDB ?

So stop blaming ARR, and instead point your fingers on the Junk
Directors/movies that are coming Rahman's way.
Hindi movies which have come Rahman's way are definitely ones where he has
better scope .
and thats why you feel the difference.