Gomzy.. you rock.. this is the most refreshing and funny post I have
ever read on this group :))

Keep it going guys..

lost count of the numbers.. but few from my end..

- "I miss the Rahman of 2000, when will he come up with another Ada..
Another Jodha Akbhar"

- Interviewer 'Did you think KMC will become this big a hit with
branches over 18 countries'

- 'who did the remix for Ponmagal Vandal? I remember the CD cover
credit Krishna Chetan'

- Rahman's fans meet in Shanghai

- Rumours that Rahman has charged Rs.75 crores for Rajni's
upcoming 'Youth'.

- Legendary Amitabh Bacchan gives away IIFA awards for best composer,
best BGM and best male singer (his 4th in this category).

- Interviewer 'Rahman, Tell us about your childhood days, when did
youstart playing keyboard?'

- Why Raghuman do no tamil movie?

- Will Sir Rahman be conferred a Nobel this year? - BBC News.

:) Srini

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>