LOLzz pavan! this is such a fun thread.

if not the whole album of sivaji, i hope atleast sahana song is out.. i
always felt that "sahana" song would be enjoyed best in hindi.. it may b
bcuz of the fact that udit sings the song in a such a way and may end up
singing it more superbly in hindi?! i have no clear idea this. but i know it
is THE song for udit and no else can replace him in this song

btw, whatz the script for the movie u wish to sign ARR for? i hope u r the
hero :PP