* We will all be able to chat in real time able to see each other's
faces!
* Rahman becomes a regular poster in this group, but under an alias
and nobody knows (are you reading this, Gonzy?)
* Gopal becomes Prime Minister of India and still manages to filter
Yahoo Group posts
* Rahman is given the title of "World Peace Ambassador"
* Rahman creates a 240 hour long symphony for outer space travelers,
approved by NASA, to be first used on the first manned mission to
Mars to help with the psychological stress of interplanetary travel.
* Conference of the Birds is still not released
* Shivaji Hindi is still not released
* Himesh becomes a regular singer in ARR's troup
* Himesh's hat and wig fall off in one of ARR's concets, revealing
how bald he actually is.
* Missing song from Jodha Akbar is finally released in the year 2018.
* Ashutosh creates another epic film in the year 2014, slated to be
8 hours long, but with only 2 songs by Rahman.  The scheduled
release date is for Dec 2, 2016, but it keeps getting delayed until
finally releasing on Oct 5 2018.  Meanwhile, group members travel to
see Chord in a mental hospital.
* For the group's 20th anniversary celebration, we are all invited
to Gopal's Prime Minister Palace to spend one week with ARR and do
nothing but party, eat, drink, listen to non stop music, and hang
out with Rahman every which way!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> LOL!
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $ Pavan Kumar $
> <pawancumarr@> wrote:
> >
> > Superb Topic...
> >

> > 5. Himesh Interview : I want to sing under rahman. Rahman
says "I
> am yet to find a right song for him"
> >
> > 6. Shekar Kapur to make India's Costliest Film ever, Paani,
Rahman