OOOPpppssss.... I am sorry. I am so late to join in this topic.

# A.R.Rahamn to a reporter - Nope.....  my root is here. But my
commitments making me to stay in LA for a long time. I bought a new
house in LA with a recording studio, because of my busy schedules
with Hollywood movies. Where ever I go... I am an India. Don't
worry...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would be very happy to have ARR 's BMW ... which would never be
sold......
> Priceless. I can remain a day staring at his car.... LOL
>
> I would also be very happy, if everyone is filled enough, and there
is no
> poverty in the world. Would have been instrumental in doing that.
>
> This topic is becoming more and more hilarious... Cant stop
laughing at it.
> And I am happy to see my name in most of the predictions..
>
> Keep writing... Would want to see what Gopal and Vijay would write
on this.

> Gopal,, Vijay........ PLS WRITE. THANKS
>
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:09 AM, arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >      *left this one......*
> >

> > Aravind AM : presides as a Chief Guest in AR fans day at UK.
> >

> > AR Fan : shares a hot news. i m relative of mr.joginder tuteja &
he has
> > only AR's albums.

<durba.bhattacharjee
> > @yahoo.co. in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> >
> >>   Hey Chord, thanks for starting such a wonderful
thread....clap. .
> >> clap....clap. ..clap... .clap...: D :D :D :D
> >>

> >> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com <arrahmanfans%
40yahoogroups.com>,