Why are we giving so such emphasis on oscar/grammy awards.  In my opinion ARR’s
music went much more far behind from winning a grammy/oscar.

ARR getting an oscar/grammy doesn’t mean he is honored, but  the oscar/grammy
award itself will be honored by getting into  ARR’s  list of awards.  In other
words nothing can be awarded enough to the music legend for his magical
compositions.

We should not assume that ARR is lacking something which is stopping him from
oscar/grammy. But in fact he is having extra ordinary elements as an artist, as
a human being and his vision can be easily understood when we come across ARR
foundation. He is working for the human welfare.  Who other so called
oscar/grammy winner or nominator is doing so?

I didn’t understand what this mean “repeating old wine in a new bottle”
although it is perfectly alright for the other music directors like Anu malik,
Himesh Reshamiya, Preetam, Rajesh Roshan etc. who not only repeating the old
wine but also steeling the wine from the other parts of the world.   On the
contrary, whenever I listen a new song of ARR I gets a new flavour of wine with
exceptional taste.

We should not be worried about reaching ARR’s music to the world level ? What
is their level ? Western countries are far backward then India as far as Music,
Spirituality and Culture is concerned. They had gained only technology and
economy in the past few decades and that too with the help of  Indian
scientist, doctors, engineers and economists.
Indian music is the greatest from the rest of the world’s music. It is the
music through which Taansen forced clouds to rain and make  lamps
enlighten.(Believe it or not, these are the unrevealed truths).

For the rest of the world, I can say they will never understand Indian music,
because they don’t have that much potential in their intellect that my help
them to grasp our music.  Now anyone can doubt, how then our music can be
considered greatest if it is not understood by the majority of the people.  For
this let me make understand with an example.  A 10th class student cannot
understand the syllabus  of a Degree student. But a degree student can easily
understand the syllabus of the 10th class student. In the same way let me quote
an extreme fact that.

“INDIANS CAN LISTEN, UNDERSTAND & COMPOSE THE NON-INDIAN MUSIC BUT THE
NON-INDIAN CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND INDIAN MUSIC”.

Majority of the people doing the same thing doesn’t mean that they are doing
the right thing. For me we Indian being minor part of the world doing major
contribution for the development of the world.

At last Indian music is like an ocean in which the music of all over the world
merges and losses their entity. And ARR is the king of that ocean.

ANK