Karan, its never too late ;-) . No problem yaar... I'll manage.. As a
member already said, the harder it is to get an original of rahman,
the better you'll cherish it. And I know what im saying. When I got
around 25 cds from a friend coming from bangalore, I bought myself a
sony portable cd player and a behind the neck sony MDR-82 headphones.
Sound from cd is out of this world, nothing compared to mp3s
downloaded online and worth all the rupees I investested. LOL

Also, go to Games, trianon, you'll get originals of JTYJN and ADA,
both for Rs.385/-

Niven

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Vikash Beelatoo"