hi Niven,

wat CDS u looking for ? i can help u out

--- On Sun, 7/6/08, nivensamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: nivensamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: Message for members in mauritus
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 1:26 PM

            Karan, its never too late ;-) . No problem yaar... I'll manage.. As

member already said, the harder it is to get an original of rahman,

the better you'll cherish it. And I know what im saying. When I got

around 25 cds from a friend coming from bangalore, I bought myself a

sony portable cd player and a behind the neck sony MDR-82 headphones.

Sound from cd is out of this world, nothing compared to mp3s

downloaded online and worth all the rupees I investested. LOL

Also, go to Games, trianon, you'll get originals of JTYJN and ADA,

both for Rs.385/-

Niven

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Vikash Beelatoo"