i have Heard Indira,have the CD

Never found the priyanka CD,my hunt has been ON for years :(

--- On Sun, 7/6/08, V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: A.R.Rahman Unpopulared Movie Names
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 12:31 PM

            On 7/6/2008 11:51 AM India Time, _rarv04_ wrote:

> Most Albums Tunes are First composed in Tamil,so u cant term as

> "Unpopular".

> Here is My List:

> Dharam Yodha (1993)

> Priyanka (1995)

> Khel Khiladi Ka (1996)

> Mr Romeo (1997)

> Vishwa Vidhaata (1997

> anybody owing the Audio CDS of Priyanka  & Khel Khiladi Ka can comment

> on the albums ? how is it ? i tried hunting for the albums never found it.

You haven't heard Priyanka or its language version Indira. You are

missing a lot.

It is one of the best album of our man.

Though only lightly humorous, naughty, peppy, teaser Bhaanumati/ Rupmati

had become popular at that time, the real divinity of the album is in

the "Khili Chaandni", a male version and a female version, and then,

just a tiny notch lower is the duet "Thoda Thoda Pyar". Both are in

different voices but I think lyrics were same.

And then there is a nationist Ye Jaati Paati Kaisi that I always feel

sad about that it didn't become a hit, though it is a worthy precursor

of Vandematarm and should have been rightly included in that album. ARR

has never made such a song again. Just feel the vibrations in the

opening like Ye swarg Bhoomi Main Paaoongi Kahaan, what a feshness, what

a purity and innocence, it spreads hope.

And there is as simplistic Barasne Wali Hai Barkha also there.

PK Mishra has done a respectable job with lyrics, for a change.

Go get it somehow and you are in for a treat. And thanks for reminding

me also, I also have to hear it again.