There are many more in Tamil as well

----- Original Message ----
From: r arvind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 13:32:02
Subject: Re: [arr] A.R.Rahman Unpopulared Movie Names

Lagaan (2001)
Love You Hamesha (2001)
Muthu Maharaja (2001)
One 2 Ka 4 (2001)
Saathiya (2002)
The Legend Of Bhagat Singh (2002)
Thzeeb (2003)
Pukar (2003)
Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha (2004) - (3 out of 8 Tracks)
Lakeer - Forbidden Lines (2004)
Swades (2004)
Kisna - The Warrior Poet (6 out of 16 tracks) ? (2004)
Meenaxi: A Tale of Three Cities (2004)
Yuva (2004)
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero ? (2005)
Water (2005)
The Rising - Ballad of Mangal Pandey ? (2005)
Rang De Basanti (2006)
Guru (2006)
Jodhaa Akbar (2008)