What u people say about GV's Last answer?????

and he sung for A R Rahman in Anniyan???????????????????????????????

--- On Mon, 7/7/08, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] GV 's Interview ( Excerpts abt ARR alone here )
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 8:32 PM

            A R Rahman's nephew, G V Prakash has composed the music of
Rajnikanth's latest film Kuselan.

In an exclusive chat, NDTV's T S Sudhir finds out more about the youngster.

T S Sudhir: It shouldn't pale in comparison with Muthu and Padayappa

Prakash: It will not. That's why we have gone into a different genre
altogether.

T S Sudhir: You have sung for Rahman when you were even younger.

Prakash: Yes, I sang for Rahman sir in Anniyan. ( ANNIYAN ???????????? ?)

T S Sudhir: How do you feel when critics, admirers and fans compare with your
uncle?

Prakash: I come from Rahman's school of music. So comparisons don't worry me at
all.

 T S Sudhir: You have sung for Rahman but when did he spot your music talent?
What did he say to you?

Prakash: Actually he was looking for a programmer. At that time I used to
program a lot of stuff so my grandmother called me once and said that Rahman is
looking for a programmer. I met him and gave my showreel. He was really
impressed.

T S Sudhir: What did AR have to say about Veyyil?

Prakash: He liked it. Only recently I ventured into Telugu. Next I have to get
into Hindi music. There have been some nice offers and then I will head towards
Hollywood.

http://www.ndtvmusi c.com/story. asp?id=ENTEN2008 0056068

regards,
Vithur