Hi All,

      In last question listed, GV replies that he will enter into
Hindi movies and then into Hollywood, though he is a nephew of A R
Rahman, I dont think he has the same humility and simplicity our boss
has, either he is over confident about his talent nor he is just a
kid and doesnt show any maturity about the world music. Just remember
the SPBs aplauds of ARR for GV's reply. I dont think he truly
considers ARR as his Guru, as he doesnt even know that Anniyan is not
composed by ARR.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, abdul gaffar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> What u people say about GV's Last answer?????
>
> and he sung for A R Rahman in Anniyan???????????????????????????????

of Rajnikanth's latest film Kuselan.

> In an exclusive chat, NDTV's T S Sudhir finds out more about the
youngster.

> T S Sudhir: It shouldn't pale in comparison with Muthu and Padayappa
>

> Prakash: It will not. That's why we have gone into a different
genre altogether.

> T S Sudhir: You have sung for Rahman when you were even younger.
>
> Prakash: Yes, I sang for Rahman sir in Anniyan. (
ANNIYAN ???????????? ?)

> T S Sudhir: How do you feel when critics, admirers and fans compare
with your uncle?

> Prakash: I come from Rahman's school of music. So comparisons don't
worry me at all.

>  T S Sudhir: You have sung for Rahman but when did he spot your
music talent? What did he say to you?

> Prakash: Actually he was looking for a programmer. At that time I
used to program a lot of stuff so my grandmother called me once and
said that Rahman is looking for a programmer. I met him and gave my
showreel. He was really impressed.

> T S Sudhir: What did AR have to say about Veyyil?
>
> Prakash: He liked it. Only recently I ventured into Telugu. Next I
have to get into Hindi music. There have been some nice offers and
then I will head towards Hollywood.